Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nicole Briscoe, purported RC never shows up cheating me and Medicaid

With all the terrible things going on in the world, I wonder if it is worthwhile talking
about a few senior citizens in a Pysch Rehab program that do not receive the
promised visits by Rehab workers and some of whom are dying from being made to
do heavy cleaning as one man died in August about the time of the house inspections
by the Joint Commission on Mental health and my being forced to scrub corrosion off
of a bar in the  bathroom at that time with tilex despite my resperatory problems made me
so ill I am still recovering after a week in the hospital and still being on oxygen, Keith Ellis the supervisor
at Bel Pre cluster was harrassing and harranguing me on October 16 and before that
about another house inspection by CORE service agency, despite being on oxygen,
still threatening me with loss of housing if I did not clean to his specifications.

I think it is a sin to keep quiet though there are so many people suffering and I have
been grateful for a roof over my head but in the past I twice have cleaned a three story townhouse
alone to make keith look good because one roommate was in the hospital and another
had left, the year before that Betty Levy, also a senior citizen with very swollen feet and legs
and very swollen eye was threatened with loss of housing,  Montgomery General would not
treat Betty beyond giving her a small black shoe for one foot and flushing her eye which did
not help her eye which continued to get worse.

Pam says she is an extrovert, she has no inner resources or hobby, does not attend Southport
has nothing to do but create problems, she has been the aggressor 100 percent of the time
and I only occasionally defend myself, has managed to lie and convince Emily that I am
a drama queen, I spend time on my art when I am not too upset from absorbing mostly in
silence because her accusations are so nonsensical, body blows from Pam's hysterical verbal attacks
about nothing and her grotesque attempts to block common access areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment