Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Kris illegally living in my group home in Pam's Room


My 3 basic complaints against housemate Pam Gueron includes extreme verbal abuse and harrassment rapidly becoming physical intimidation especially after I made my written complaint to Ms. Gillum, which I go into detail in the written complaint I am mailing your office. Having Pam's friend, Chris, a woman, living at 12902 Valleywood, I have only ever seen Chris leave by cab 3 times in 6 months, twice with large suitcases. Pam spends I would estimate an average of $1,000 to $1,500 a month on luxury items described in complaint, I have requested a financial investigation to see if Pam declared all her financial assets and is qualified to live in subsidized housing or to get the $82 check from Human Resources or food stamps but I don't believe this will be done by Cornerstone Montgomery.

I believe that my therapist, Paula Weiss, 301-493-4200 and my psychiatrist, Marium Parveen, 301-896-4289 at the Southport clinic will vouch that I am an honest person. Marisa S. Gillum Chief Compliance and Quality Improvement Officer at the Lamberton Clinic 301-960-3501,when I made a complaint a year ago said to give Cornerstone a chance to deal with it first, since Keith Ellis, Bel Pre Cluster supervisor has not been of any help in Pam Gueron's bullying including throwing my food away the first week she moved in, I emailed Ms. Gillum over 2 weeks ago with the written complaint that I am sending to you by mail.

Ms. Gillum lobbed it back to Keith who made such a hash of it that Pam's physical intimidation has increased and nothing has been done about Chris illegally living at 12902 Valleywood Drive at least 12-14 hours a day week after week for about 6 months, Keith says that Pam is allowed to have guests, the amount of time she spends in this small house could not possibly fall under the category of “guest” and often staying overnight which Cornerstone can lose it's license for allowing. There are only 3 bedrooms, I have another legal housemate, Janet Listou, and I am going to make a complaint to the Maryland Board of Licensure to investigate Chris' illegally continuing to live in the house I pay rent for.

This is a HUD house, I would like to finally complain to HUD about the mismanagement but although it is legally required, Keith has refused to post the HUD material on the wall including the contact phone and address for HUD's Group Home Grievances. I tried to find it online but the Panera wifi is very slow and the HUD sites are confusing.

If you could send me the contact address for HUD Group Home Grievances, I would appreciate it since the Administration at Cornerstone has nothing in place to help peaceful clients with bullies but tries to throw out anyone making a complaint. When I called Chadwick House emergency after-hours, per Keith's instruction, to complain about Chris being in the house after 10 pm that I pay rent for and she does not, never having been vetted to live here, the supervisor said, “If you not happy or feel threatened why don't you… instead of contacting HUD.” He could hear Pam Gueron screaming and screaming in the background.

The clinic staff is wonderful but the Bel Pre supervisor Keith Ellis and his boss, Nicole Burke, tell the clinicians who care about clients that Residential problems however severe and impacting clients' ability to function and work is none of their business. Ms. Burke over 2 years ago me in a meeting with Dr. Parveen and Keith that, “It is you and Paula against the world.” Paula Weiss is MY THERAPIST. Ms. Burke said this three times in a very nasty voice, each time Paula just raised her eyebrows higher.



I would estimate that Pam Gureon, housemate, spends $1,000 to $1,500 on luxury items EACH MONTH about 3 times a week, week after week, month after month for about 6 months. There is no way she could qualify for food stamps or subsidized housing. An investigation needs to be made about Pam's significant financial assets, it is way beyond spend-down. There are so many people who are really in need of housing.

12:02am June 4, 2017 Chris, Pam's friend who has been illegally living at 12902 Valleywood Drive, 20906, HUD HOUSE managed by Cornerstone for much of each month for about 6 months including overnight, is here again, her canes are propped against dining table.

7:30 pm June 4, 2017 Chris walked across the living room into Pam's bedroom as I was pulling in 2 bags of groceries after I spent all day at Panera with a very slow wifi connection sending the following complaint to Marissa Gillum, Compliance Officer, and expanded complaint of the one I sent 2 weeks ago with nothing having been done.

Janet Listou, other housemate in her late 50s, looked very frail and ill, usually even when she gets home from many hospital stays bounces back, I think from the commotion of having Chris and Pam partying on couch in small house, Janet likes to sit in easy chair in living room and Pam's heavy duty sales pitches of hate against me. Janet sides with Pam but is basically an honest person and is not a mean person. So in addition to her ongoing severe medical problems she has to put up with Pam working on her alternately bullying and offer food and friendship to get her to say that Chris is not here that often and many other untrue things. Pam is the hardest of hard salespersons.

6:30pm June 5, 2017 Janet called the ambulance again to go back to the hospital. God bless her and heal Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment