Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pam Gueron needs help, her bully accelerating to physical violence



November 1, 2017




Someone SCREAMING AT TOP OF LUNGS at you when you try to use bathroom, kitchen or laundry leads to depression and inability to function if the Bel Pre staff and supervisor
refuses to do their job. For Marissa the Compliance officer to keep lobbing it back to Keith Ellis is not smart, that is how this problem originated.
I think he is afraid of Pam himself when the new refrigerator came, he said under his breath
that Pam turned on the recorder in her cellphone as soon as he walked in.


On approx. Oct 26 when I told Keith that Pam had hit me repeatedly with her elbow and upper arm, two nights before, (her elbow was crooked and hit me with the hard flesh of her underarm,
Pam is short but she had told me a while back that she was 50 lbs overweight), Keith responded "You two have to learn to get along." which is a
very inadequate response to a client telling a supervisor that another client had struck her repeatedly for using the microwave in the kitchen,
especially given the fact that in my letter to Senator Van Hollen about 5 months ago with copies to my therapist, psychiatrist and Marissa Gillum,
Compliance Officer, I wrote in detail about Pam's possessiveness of the kitchen and blocking access to common areas like the bathroom and laundry,
when I first moved in I was given a booklet with house rules and one CLEARLY STATED that BLOCKING COMMON ACCESS AREAS would
not be tolerated. There was another copy of the house rules booklet on the medication cabinet, I have asked for 3 years for Keith Ellis to provide
a copy of the house rules but he ignores my request.
Keith lied and said, I was always playing tit for tat so his implication was that I deserved to be hit for trying to use the kitchen, I NEVER play tit for tat with
anyone, EVER, and try to stay out of Pam's way to the point of not being able to cook meals because of her nudging me everytime I try to cook
simple meals and her bothering me several times even when I am just cooking a simple rice dish.
Kris was watching from the table and I was so upset by Pam screaming on and on over the top screaming at someone on her cellphone and at me and
at being struck repeatedly that it wasn't until later when my heart stopped beating so fast after lying down that I thought I should have called
the police to file an assault charge against Pam Gueron and if she hits me again I will immediately call the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment