Wednesday, November 29, 2017

October 12, 2014 Betty Levy - Ill and Verbally Abused

Betty (Lisabeth) Levy
67 year old client at Cornerstone Bel Pre not getting help, yelled at
October 12, 2014

I am very worried about my housemate Betty. We are both in a group home.

Sunday evening, Oct. 12 I was soaking towels in water to wrap around Betty's foot, left so swollen she didn't know what to do so she put Lysol cleaner on it , I helped her to wash it off, told her not to do that again, huge bunion also on her left foot, Betty cannot wear shoes and her RC, Shatara Hill, will not help her only screams and screams abuse at Betty.

Betty's right leg hurts so bad (for many months) she can't sleep, sleeps sitting up in living room or kitchen table for several months, with her head thrown back, or on her shoulder or sometimes with her face on the table - when I tell RCs about the pain she is in that she can't lie down, they just scream at her and she goes upstairs to sleep in hard back chair in her bedroom since Betty says she can't get her leg on bed and is too painful if she does.

Also her eye hurts so bad in the past few months, Betty says that it is too painful to put her head down, Betty's right eye weeping constantly.

A few months ago Betty fell down front steps hit her head, Betty had a very bad black eye and bruised forehead when she was going out with a Rehab Counselor Keisha Johnson and fell down the outside concrete steps with one step missing onto her face, Betty called an ambulance and went alone to ER and had to take a cab back, minimal concern from RCs except for Keisha who was concerned that night and was very nice to Betty.

Watching this cruelty to a 67 year old woman is terrible.

The Rehab Counselors yell at her to take trash down the concrete steps once a week, she can't so I do it, I am 60 years old and have some problems with my back and sciatica nerve pain in my right hip and femor as verified by numerous x-rays recently by my orthopedist Dr. Kessous.
----------------------------
More threats to Betty about losing her housing if she cannot do her chores.

Telling Betty for house inspection by CSA Inspector Howard, (Oct. 2014) she has to hire a maid with her own money, Merry Maids charges $100 for 2 hours of cleaning. The staff changed their mind and told Betty not to hire a maid service but to do it herself.
------------------------

Betty finally got into a hospital in October and I had been cleaning and decluttering but the RCs esp. Shatara Hill and Jessica Cetout would scream at me to clean and would not listen when I told them the work I had done in between resting so I started a list of chores that I had done but they refused to look at it, would not give me a copy of the usual chores required for House Inspection until almost the day of inspection. Keith would not buy a decent mop, bought a string mop that you have to wring out by hand and David bought dry swifters which needed spray cleaner which we did not have, I bought Ajax twice but could not afford all the supplies needed so did my best with water or the usual extra supplies for Inspection.

Gus, the maintenance person, was in and out did a heroic job of fixing things for weeks and asked quietly the day before since he had seen me working alone for weeks, remember when "Nicole (RC) and them would help with preparing for inspection." and was flabbergasted that I was getting no help, only promises that David would come, he came once with Meghan who did clean Betty's room but they took the supplies they brought with them when they left and Gus asked how long they stayed and I said about 2 hours which is a drop in the bucket.

I told Gus that Keith refused to give me the extra supplies for housecleaning including a mop and Gus gave me some cleaning supplies the day before the inspection and said he wished he had known that I had no cleaning supplies and even had to cut up rags since there was no papertowels bought since Melissa Willard persuaded the House Meeting RC David not to charge the usual $10 from each person for supplies but only $5 and since Betty was gone this did not go far.


I ended up doing the whole house for inspection which we passed, was ill, in pain from sciatic nerve pain, Keith told me to call 911 if I were ill otherwise to clean the whole 3 story townhouse by myself.

The day after passing inspection, the abuse continued and still continues about my supposedly not cleaning, Ana Reyes, snide RC, told me at med monitoring that there were a few glasses in the sink that the kitchen was a mess and since Betty was no longer her, "You can't blame it on Betty."

I was too sick after weeks of cleaning the townhouse and could not make food, my face continued to be very red after any exertion, I had never used that phrase of Melissa Willard when she repeated refused to help with the Inspection housecleaning, that she was not going to do Betty's work and my job coach asked what Betty's work was and I said sweeping and mopping which she was not able to do, Melissa was required to sweep and mop in ordinary household chores but since Betty was unable to Melissa refused to do her cleaning for about 6 months even the stairs or upstairs which was Melissa's job. Melissa is in her 40s is able bodied but has severe eating issues has been hospitalized much more in the past year than usual but before always did her chores.

Months later Keith Ellis continues to use the phrase, "Betty is gone, you can't blame it on Betty." which makes me furious. I have never regretted anything as much as making myself so ill doing this entire townhouse myself with ta variety of threats of losing my housing, worsening sciatic pain until cortisone shot a month ago which is wearing of by cleaning and decluttering this 3 story townhouse including 3 bathrooms without cleaning supplies, I never want to be put through this again though the abuse about cleaning continues from the time the townhouse passed inspect to now.

I could take care of a small apartment but I cannot continue to be the sole housemaid for a 3 story townhouse and clean up after Debbie Davis and Melissa Willard and the RCs tracking in mud and leaves.

When the CSA Inspector Howard gave me a copy of the CSA questionnaire on client satisfaction with Cornerstone, I said I had to go upstairs to get my glasses and Keith said, "I will go along with her to make sure she writes only good things. Then said "no I'm just joking." but went upstairs with me and hovered while I marking the questionnaire.

I noticed for the second year and should have and will ask Howard why CSA no longer has the question they had for the previous 3 inspections on CLIENT SATISFACTION WITH HOW SLH/CORNERSTONE-MONTGOMERY handles GRIEVANCES. I always gave high marks and the lowest mark for this question. I would imagine many clients did and instead of investigating why SLH/Cornerstone does such inadequate investigations of GRIEVANCES CSA decided to drop the question so it would not mess up their statistics.

I also noticed this time that there were other questions missing, the Client Satisfaction questionnaire was always one page but is now closer to half a page.

Before Betty moved into this townhouse a year ago, she was in a St. Lukes/Cornerstone Montgomery Bel Pre cluster apartment which was apparently much better for Betty than this 3 story townhouse. Her then RC, Amanda, said she could take the bus then and was more independent and several RCs said she has gone downhill since she has moved here. When she moved in her feet were not so swollen that Betty could not wear shoes and has had to go grocery shopping in her stocking feet. Her later RC Shatara would scream at Betty to take a cab and buy new shoes and later said to Betty if you can't find a pair big enough, buy the biggest shoes you can and cut them up.

The Rehab Counselors used to keep record of physical problems and go to doctor with clients, Betty is sometimes confused sometimes sharp but needs this help, Nurse Josephine Marshall, if she is listed as one of my providers why can't I speak to her????, even Pam, long time receptionist at Southport, said she had never heard of a nurse called Josephine and the only one at Southport was a nurse, LaToye, who only gave injections.

But found out from RC Ana Reyes that Josephine is at Southport then Jessica Cetout gave me the nurses full name and I think that is when I got the true location of this nurse which is at the Silver Spring office until she found out this information was also top secret, Cornerstone is charging Medicaid and Medicare for services not remotely provided.

Debbie Davies noticed right away, she said with in the first week or two to Meghan that she was the only one to stay and who seemed interested in clients that the others couldn't get out quick enough and this was very true before Debbie came. Possibly they run and in out so they don't want to get in trouble for giving away information that clients have a legitimate right to know but which Keith has decided is top secret, like the last names of RCs, the people caring for us in violation of the Comar law listed in RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBLITIES.

Keith at first just joked around and gave me a hard time and NO answers as to why all the residents in this townhouse had to meet with NURSE Josephine Marshall (only meeting, have not heard from her since) in April 2014 and answer questions from a very, very nosy questionnaire including questions if you were a transexual or homosexual, satisfied with your sex life, had ever been sexually assaulted and more and more intimate questions that even a therapist at the first meeting doesn't ask much less all at once, I complained to Lisa Rhodes about the extensive nature of these questions just afterwards most of which had nothing whatever to do with STDs or anything even a nurse should be asking especially if it is planned in opposition to what Keith said to get us to go along with this questionnaire that only select clients or maybe none will have access to this nurse and bogus health organization.

Lisa said she would pass it along and shortly thereafter Lisa went to work at Lifeskills after being my RC for a month after Christina Taylor left Bel Pre after 4 years due from things Christina said to wild meetings and referring to Keith several times over two years obliquely -- they did not get along and Christina said Keith wanted to be my RC but she fought him down saying, "I know my people." again obliquely referring to the fact that she knew Keith Ellis would mess me up so bad if he were my RC but at medication meetings, Keith has managed with his ever increasing mind games to reducing me to screaming at him, get away, stop hovering, stop teasing me but like a teenage boy, if he knows something bothers you Keith will do it all the more until I am almost totally non-functional.

Lisa Rhodes too when Keith was asking me at the Bel Pre office why I didn't want him to be my RC, I said to Keith that he was too quick and too witty for me to be polite and Keith said no one had ever called him witty before and Lisa said firmly that David Minestone was quiet and calm and a better match FOR ME.

But David rarely showed up for our scheduled RC meetings or house meetings which made my housemate Melissa Willard furious and she would call Bel Pre office asking where David was and that we had been sitting there waiting for an hour with no call from David, standing us up as I put it and Melissa started putting it, like me for a while Melissa would shout at David sometimes shaking she was so angry why he did not call at least to cancel housemeeting when David did show up on whatever day or hour we would not be aware of but David usually wouldn't answer or gave a nonsensical reply and like me Melissa would just say "I guess it stood us up again." and would just accept it rather than getting so agitated.
--------------------
At the time of the questionnaire, 4/2014, Keith Ellis told us before she came that Josephine and Home Health had been hired to coordinate somatic care, so it would be to our benefit to cooperate with the written questionnaire but after asking Keith several times, 6 months later, and getting the runaround and rude questions why I wanted to talk to nurse Josephine, I said REPEATEDLY that both Betty and I need her help that had been promised by our signing papers and agreeing to the long questionnaire. Keith FINALLY said he would contact Josephine to see if she was taking calls(???).

If Cornerstone is charging Medicare for this service from Josephine and Home Health, and according to the first page of my treatment plan on the computer, Josephine Marshall is listed as one of my providers since April this is fraud.

Medicare Fraud Hotline. Ms. Wilkoff not doing her job of grievance for five years and refuses to follow grievance procedure about letters updating action taken on complaint.

Montgomery Hospital ER should have computer printout on how many times Betty has called an ambulance and gone to ER for very real somatic problems. Later after meeting with nurse Josephine and being placed... somewhere, I never saw Betty Levy again, the RCs said months later when I asked repeatedly that Betty was still in Rehab about a month later after Betty saw Josephine and Keith said to be nice to Shatara because she waited with Betty until 10pm so that Betty would be admitted, Betty started receiving bills from Holy Cross which is a very good hospital and saved my mother's life several times when the nursing home was afraid to call the hospital and my mother would be comatose and I would have to call 911, ride with the paramedics and wait for many hours with my mother to be admitted but the doctors in ER really cared unlike Shady Grove and Montgomery Hospitals.

Betty has a bad cough though she has never been a smoker.

Betty has to go grocery shopping with only one shoe and a sock because her right foot is so swollen, both feet were swollen terribly for months and months but the RCs still screamed at her to do the housework, the Montgomery General ER finally after many times of Betty calling 911 and going alone by ambulance, gave her a special braced shoe just for her right foot and a walker. The Rehab Counselors are not concerned with the reason why betty has no shoes, her very swollen feet and huge bunion but just tell her to take a cab, she does not have cab coupons or metro access, to buy some shoes at an inexpensive shoe store.

RCs used to go with me to doctor and go into to visit the doctor and help with questions and organising and keeping track of medical problems, and for other clients as well.

The ER just tells Betty to go to her doctor, Betty says Dr. Cohen and her opthmologist don't care or help. When I used to ask her if she remembered to tell the doctors what she had told me about her pain, Betty would say once in the doctors office she would forget. The RCs get very frustrated and angry by Betty's inconsistencies which she cannot help and offer her no real help only anger and intense verbal abuse that I can even downstairs hear Shatara screaming at Betty for an hour since Shatara was her RC but except when she after about 8 months living here went with Betty to help her get admitted to the hospital presumably because Josephine the day before who came out to see Betty, told Keith and Shatara how visibly ill Betty really was and need to be hospitalized.

Amanda, who was Betty's first RC, said she was getting a lot of flack for not being able to get Betty to perform as the "team" thought Betty should. Amanda said it was very stressful for her and quit shortly after she said this -- the team in name only just blames the RC for lack of independent action or performance and they certainly do not seem to act as a team.

Keith's humor can be very engaging but he is very little help and the clowning around and constant text messaging instead of talking to clients and giving straight answers would be unprofessional in an RC much less the title of Assistant Supervisor that he had when he first came here from Threshold and now that Arlene, the supervisor hired from Pennsylvania, has been pushed out, Keith is now Supervisor of Bel Pre.

When Arlene came to talk to Betty she was very gentle and seemed really concerned about what was best for Betty but management has been making some very detrimental decisions and many experienced, trained and caring REHABILITATION COORDINATIRS have quit. Christina Taylor told me that before Arlene Gomez was hired both she and Keith applied for the job of supervisor but they told Christina that she would need more supervisory experience. I can't imagine Christina mocking clients as Keith has done more and more.

The ER flushed Betty's very swollen, weeping right eye on two different visits recently, Betty has said for months it feels like she has glass in her eye and she is afraid she will lose her eye. 4 days ago, her eye was swollen shut and Keith Ellis the supervisor just told her to call the ambulance and left after med monitoring, like all the RCs gave her no moral or any other support and she has to take a cab home after minimal insufficient care. Betty has gone to Montgomery ER 10 to 15 times in the past year after calling 911 and the RCs show no concern whatever for her health or helping her talk to doctors and get care.

They yell at her, treat her so disrespectfully that I have several times told them I would call Adult Protective Services and they are nicer to her for a short time.

I placed on the table a brochure from St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church on Elder Abuse with a simple drawing on the cover of two middle age children of an elderly person in a wheelchair screaming uncontollably at him whose shoulders are drawn up. I placed it on the table for a week and during med monitoring Keith just waved his hand over it dismissively. Many of the things mentioned in this brochure remind me of the way Betty is treated but none of the RCs would look at it.

They threaten her constantly with the loss of her housing but do nothing to help her. An RC, a Rehabilitation Counselor, is supposed to have more skills than yelling and berating. Some of this is coming from upper management and the emphasis on independence which sounds good but some clients are not physically capable of the independence they demand.

Keith had asked me twice when he first came, who was my supervisor and I said, "I don't have a supervisor, I am a client, I have a REHABILITATION COUNSELOR." even though Keith doesn't use the term supervisor, he has always treated me as a subordinate and not a client/patient. A few months ago I tried to talk to Keith about his apparent belief that I am not mentally ill and a client and he said coldly and flatly, "I believe you are sick." It was the same tone he used after Christina left, she was also Melissa Willard's RC if we missed Christina and we said we did then I asked Keith if he missed Christina and in the same flat voice which means the opposite of the words said, "Yeah, I miss Christina."

Betty sometimes stops eating she is so distressed by the verbal abuse, I have told RCs after I noticed that Betty had not used any dishes for a week and had not eaten and they are unconcerned. Betty can't always get to bank for cab fare to grocery shopping or she is too ill or in too much pain I have bought groceries for her several times with her money at her request and at the time of her week where she did not mention it I just noticed that she had not been eating and she had been staring blankly on the couch since she had trouble making it up the stairs and slept on the couch sitting up despite the screaming abuse of staff, and Betty said she was overweight but she was very depressed.

If I asked her if I could make her something to eat she would say no but if I put a plate of food in front of her she would eat. Melissa Willard got on board with treating Betty as a scapegoat, would say that Betty would steal her food, Betty said she was confused and could not get to the grocery store but even after Bel Pre gave Melissa a small refrigerater in her very large master bedroom and a very nice tall bookshelf type with very large plastic drawers and Melissa transferred all her food upstairs since staff did not want the inspector to see her food placed against the walls of her room.

But despite this, Melissa kept screaming also at Betty that Betty did not belong here, even if Betty had been placed in the wrong program it was not her fault and to see a person who is visibly very ill being screamed at by Melissa when she felt angry.

Betty said she spent several days in her room sitting up in the plastic chair because Melissa was acting wild before she went into the hospital again and I had noticed it as well and was concerned though Melissa and I usually get along and I have put alot into our relationship, listening to her doing what she wants basically a one-sided relationship but Melissa has rarely been abusive or played games with me in 2 1/2 years but even when I would say Betty fell down the stairs and had a black eye Melissa would tell the RCs that it wasn't fair on me for me to take down the trash twice a week. Though people have had compassion on Melissa and she gets help that she needs, neither she nor the RCs had any compassion on Betty and treated her like a scapegoat or an insect.

Betty was fairly strong person emotionally when she started and was a little smart mouthed though she only said a few words at a time and didn't talk fast but Betty started breaking down after the twice daily verbally assaults from most of the RCs. NO ONE, EVER, DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE BETTY WAS as if she were not human and Keith and the RCs have started treating me like the scapegoat even Melissa Willard. Betty finally was more upset by the things Melissa said to her and said Melissa acted like Betty had no right to be there and I told Betty she had as much right to be here as Melissa and Melissa not only implied but directly said in medication monitoring and ran up to Betty sitting at the dining room table and would tell Betty directly that she did not belong here.

I would object and Melissa would get angry with me and since Keith is now treating me as the scapegoat and is Melissa's RC I wonder how much undue influence has been and is being brought to bear on Melissa to treating both of us so badly.

Betty started crying during medication monitoring and she said she was afraid of losing her eye to Anna Bikakis, who was sympathetic but her demeanor basically said that Anna could do nothing to help Betty stop the severe abuse that got worse and worse as they saw Betty had no protection, her brother rarely called, unlike Melissa who goes out weekly to lunch with her parents and whose father has said if Melissa dies from her hunger strikes that he will sue, that no matter how hard she tries to do the housework, I stated repeatedly at the housemeetings we did have and med monitoring that Betty cleaned the dishes soaking and put them in the rack and would try to do things that did not demand her bending down since she had severe arthritis and it was obvious she could not bend over and since she was tall and heavy said many times that she was afraid of falling AGAIN her rc Shatara just keeps yelling at her and I can testify to that. Melissa was there when Betty started crying, she rarely cries and I told Keith a few days later but he was unconcerned.

Betty sleeps sitting up on the sofa or kitchen table, she says it is too painful for her right leg and sometimes her eye to lie down or put her head down, sphenoidal sinusitus could be, I had that but Betty would need a forehead CT to find out.

It's hard for betty to even walk upstairs or downstairs to the finished basement and the unfinished laundry room, I have helped her several times wash her clothes and wish I had done more but even I was fooled by the intense making her the scapegoat and the incessantly repeated by RCs and even Melissa "SHE CAN DO IT HERSELF." which was a very, very obvious lie.

much less clean the bathtub

Betty had a lot of medication, handfuls and handfuls morning and afternoon (instead of evening as was the rule) the coming too close together of medication monitoring is dangerous and they should have gotten Betty bubble packs, I had it for a year at other RCs request even though I didn't need it. When I asked Ana Reyes why Betty had to go constantly to the store by cab in swollen feet after being screamed at to get her medication that she could not put her shoes on Ana said with a smirk, "We don't want Betty to get too lazy."

I kept telling Ana when she would play games and berate Betty, LOOK AT HER FEET THEY ARE SO SWOLLEN but no one would help her get medical care or even stop abusing her, everytime Ana would leave Betty would say, "Does she know how awful she is?"

Betty had an even more choice name for Shatara which is unrepeatable but which I agree with.

for a while Betty couldn't walk down the basement stairs to use the shower stall so she doesn't have to step a foot and a half to get into the tub but her severe arthritis or sciatica pain in her right leg and swollen feet make it impossible for her to go downstairs or upstairs to her room.
Betty needs help in cleaning things off her floor, and making bed and unpacking and hanging up her clothes I asked an RC to help Betty obtain hangers but was told that was Betty's responsibity, what did Betty do when she was at the Bel Pre Manor Care apartment close to the office with her clothes??? but her RC does not partner with Betty to help but just yells at her.


Betty had a severe swelling on hand or arm don't remember now, thought was bedbug bite, see if Betty's new bed and my bed have plastic sheeting with zipper, and my bed, look in linen closet for sheets and for plastic bedbug sheeting

Pam said about two weeks ago when I called that there was no nurse Josephine Marshall at Southport found out later she was at the Silver Spring office but Keith Ellis who is now supervisor since last Wed said he will find out if she is taking calls!!!

Ana Reyes told me Josephine's first name and when I asked why she and Home Care Heath had been hired to coordinate care if they are unavailable, Ana went on and on about how this agency and Cornerstone were planning to expand in 10 years, neither I nor Betty can wait 10 years for the promised home health nurse to follow and coordinate my and Betty Levy's medical conditions - why did we have to fill out a very nosy long, long questionnaire with nurse where roommates had to go upstairs for privacy last April??? They are not waiting 10 years to get paid from the funds Cornerstone raises and uses this heath care something or other to promote their supposed care for clients' physical well-being.

When signed for my Treatment Plan last Friday, David said he would give me a copy of treatment plan but Bel Pre staff rarely keeps there promises, asked anna B. my present RC for a copy on Sunday she said she would meet with me on Thursday and bring it but I am skeptical.

said she would send email to my job coach about laptop but she misremembered our conversation in the one sit down meeting we had after David transferred me to her and she only stayed about 10 minutes.

why can't I have a copy of my treatment plan, no one went over it with me. Told Keith a number of times and he keeps promising I will have a copy.

Arlene Gomez said that Bel Pre would pay for broken answering machine, I am waiting for responses for my grievance complaint. The light in the answering machine goes in and out. will not replace the answering machine. (I have mentioned this numerous times including at house meeting, it is hard to make outgoing calls since the phone only sporadically works but they will not replace the phone despite the right to have access to a phone.)

Inspection is Oct 23 for both HUD and Core Service agency Howard, Keith won't take my questions on anything seriously just jokes around which is disasterous for clients in an asst supervisor and now the supervisor since Arlene Gomez left after just 9 months after moving from Pennsylvania she was very nice the other RCs scream and don't partner or help with anything.

Howard, CSA House Inspector, always leaves a questionnaire for CSA to know how clients rate SLH/Cornerstone Montgomery, always would give highest marks for everything EXCEPT HOW SLH HANDLES GRIEVANCES. A number of other clients must have done the same thing because CSA left the question about how Cornerstone handles grievances off the client satisfaction survey.

at Arlene's going away party last Wed one of the clients said he appreciated being told that Arlene the supervisor was leaving since so many people/ rcs have left recently and nobody told the clients. Keisha and Nikki Lak really cared about clients and helped with cleaning for inspections in past years, they keep telling Betty she has to hire a maid then change their mind and say Shatara will partner (this from Ana) then Keith will say Betty and possibly me need to hire a maid, I could have tried to save money - can't afford it now.

Keith will not meet with me privately for 15 minutes after med meetings as he and other rcs have done for other housemate Melissa Willard literally hundreds of times. I rarely ask but with grievance and David my rc not showing up for RC meetings or House Meetings have needed someone to talk to but not someone who clowns around and spends most of his time as he always has during the 15 minutes he is required to stay for med meetings in case clients need help -- doing private text messaging or playing computer games on his cellphone.

When I told him after a year of just sitting there during what is supposed to be a visit at med monitoring that Keith was in love with his cell phone, Keith said he was always texting about needs of clients at our house but it has been true a very few times most of the time it would not have to do with us.

Very, very rude, this is supposed to be our time, the three of us not just melissa, or his cell phone. Melissa's dad said that if she died from her hunger strikes that he would sue St Luke's Cornerstone but this was even before Keith came a year and a half ago, they used to wait until Melissa was very very ill and could hardly walk before getting her to Fenton house or a hospital where most of the time, she had to go on a feeding tube.

david did not show up for housemeeting again monday 6th
did not call
mw said i guess dm stood us up again made appt for thurs
but not calling to cancelling waiting and waiting changed from 4 would show up 5:30 changed to 3pm showed up at 4 30 we have inspections did not buy adequate supplies last month and we need supplies this month and inspection date changed from 23 to 15th in past rcs have helped told would call dept of aging if Shatara didn't quit berating Betty who has trouble walking much less scrubbing kitchen without papertowels and old oily sponges and no working mop for months, (doesn't squegee and sopping wet, have to find and cut up and dry with rags, a lot of extra work) and dry swifters - good for cobwebs and walls but not floors.


When will we be getting extra supplies??? I keep asking this question, we always get extra cleaning supplies before inspections.
had to cancel the appt for my Cat Scan with contrast for a serious liver problem that was discovered last spring with an orthopedist MRI was incidental finding, had ultrasound and it is very serious, a blood vessel in liver, have told rcs including Keith that my doctor and her assistant both said in September to have the CT done and come back quickly Monday oct 13 because anna could not work overtime gets there at 12 noon.
I told Keith last week he was not taking my problem with my liver seriously and neither was Anna or David my current and former RCs and Keith said "Are you taking your liver problem seriously?" which didn't make any sense since I have been trying to get the RCs to help me and take an interest and find out why Nurse Josephine Marshall is being listed as one of my providers but has been incommunicado since last spring despite having an office at the Silver Spring Cornerstone location.
last week Anna was very busy and said she would meet with me twice next week starting oct 12 but sunday she said she has another busy week when i asked her again to give me times and days she was free so that i could reschedule the very important liver ct that i have needed since last spring when orthopedist and radiologist saw two spots or lumps in my rt kidney and liver, david not showing up, lisa quiting had to cancel podiatrist appt twice in a row and both did not show up and the line, one phone line to bel pre office was busy when tried to call to find out why they were not there to take me to podiatrist appt.

stmarymagdalene-md.org Facebook
Mission statement
To train and equip the disciples of Jesus to exercise their ministries
St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church
Wheaton Parish
3820 Aspen Hill Road
Silver Spring 20906
Office hours 9am - 5 pm m-f
301 871-7660

The Rev. Ann L. H. Moczydlowski, Rector

If need help or more information
The project manager in HUD Multifamily Hub, Multifamily Field Office
or your local Contract Administrator

http://222.hud.gov/local/index.cfm

housing counseling agency in your community HUD housing Couseling Service locator at 1-800-569-4287

Hud clearinghouse to report maintenance or management concerns 1-800-685-8470

Inspector General Hot Line 1-800-347-3735 to report fraud, waste or mismanagement
if believe discriminated against 1-800-669-9777

No comments:

Post a Comment