Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Debbie Davis Housemate for about 4 months 2014

DEBBIE DAVIS
NEW HOUSEMATE
MOVED IN NOVEMBER 18, 2014

DEBBIE'S COMPLAINTS AS OF NOVEMBER 22, 2014

All I want to do is my work, all Debbie wants is to relieve her boredom and fear of health problems by creating endless trouble.

I have been turning out lights for decades and no one ever started shouting out me or accused me of making them bump her shoulder so there was a huge bruise as she keeps repeating to RCs at med monitoring, which of the two times that I briefly turned out the light did she run into the door jamb(??) or wall and bruised her shoulder???

Debbie told Melissa that she bumped the middle of her chest when I turned out light and Melissa said she didn't see how that was possible.

The light in the hallway just woke me up.

Debbie just complained vociferously that I turned off the hall light.

The previous day when I turned off the hall light when Debbie was going back and forth between the bathroom and her room, the light woke me up in the evening, my bedroom door is about 2 inches from the floor but the light also comes though the cracks on the side and top of the door and even when I turn away from the door the light reflects so much on the wall that it is like the sunshine coming in.

The light does not bother me during daylight hours because of the light coming through the window.

When I turned off the light last night, Debbie said in a firm, unfriendly LOUD voice the she was using the light and that she did not want to fall down the stairs, I turned the light back on explained the situation with the door and asked her to turn off the light at the bottom of the stairs and on again when she came back up, she said she did not need it, was not going downstairs at that time. and went from the bathroom to her room. And at that time did not go downstairs.

This is a townhouse and the hallway is very, very short and the lamps in Debbie's room and the bathroom lights are very bright.

Tonight, around 10pm, the hall light woke me up and contrary to previous days and nights Debbie's bedroom door was open and she was reading on the bed. I went downstairs to make some tea and turned off the hall/stairway light which had been on for at least 20 minutes off. Debbie shouted from upstairs that she was not finished with the light??? she ran down most of the steps but did not come all the way down, and said all I needed to do was to put a blanket at the bottom of the door, I explained about the crack at the top of the door and the sides. (If the door fits too close it is very hard to open it)

Debbie did not comment and ran back up the stairs and left the light on for about 30 more minutes, never came all the way downstairs. I made some food and then went down to the basement to work on my computer.

Debbie has had hundreds of complaints about this townhouse and the pans in the kitchen and other things, she has so very many complaints it seems like she is really irritated about something else and needs to deal with her real issues and not make everyone so miserable with complaints every hour, some seem accurate others seem very petty.

Arbitration is needed with David, then Keith Ellis, then Dept of Mental Health, when you live with other people you need to make accomedations and not believe that Debbie's word is law. Debbie does not work, do volunteer work or have any hobbies or want to go to the Cornerstone Lifeskills Day Program.

Debbie needs to write down her hundreds of complaints and stand by them, maybe she will see how unreasonable she is being, Shatara could help her write down her many complaints and suggest better uses for Debbie's time.

This is a home not a museum. Dept of Mental Health needs to determine from a written list of complaints which are legitimate and which are because Debbie is bored and needs some useful activities for her extra time.

----

Debbie said last night that she wanted to turn my basement workroom/art studio into a bedroom for herself. Really pushing it.

pressing someones buttons yanking theirr chain getting their goat

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord Jesus will lift up a standard against them. Thank you Lord Jesus for Debbie's time with her family, help her to calm down and make an effort to be healed.

Wait until Debbie goes after Melissa Willard for putting chicken blood on the floor and makes a neverending drama out of it. Waiting to gather enough "evidence" against Melissa to go after her. Because I was kind and welcoming and ignored her insults and orders thinking it was hard to move to a new place, Debbie decided to go after me first.

Debbie is barely biding her time until she goes after Melissa. Melissa Willard told her dad who told Bonnie that the new person didn't like Linda, last Sunday morning at church Melissa's dad told Bonnie., Debbie has been planning dramas and would play them for all they are worth no matter who was here.

Debbie would be playing the same or similar dramas trying to catch housemates out for nothing and lying and exaggerating no matter who her housemates were and she must play the same dramas with her family, Debbie is so skilled at accusation over nothing.

Bonnie said if they put you on more medication how will you have enough strength, stay awake long enough to do your artwork, apparently Keith Ellis had told Melissa Willard that they planned to put me on more medication instead of trying to fix what is wrong -- someone said at FDA that another agency had the logo of a leaky faucet. Has Keith been telling Melissa Willard inappropriate things about me, her housemate?

rusty pans, pushing the pans into my face screaming at me how she was expected to cook and eat food after cooking in pans like we have, I told her that I was a client not an Rehab Counselor and that she should ask Keith Ellis or an RC.

giving into her, screamed at David, Debbie said, David said nothing but later the next day there were three new pans on the table.

Staff needs to stop feeding into Debbies dramas and call them for what they are attention seeking devices no one has the time to calm her down or fight with her 24 hours a day, Debbie needs some activity or to develop some skill to keep her occupied and to have something to be proud of so she doesn't try to be important by tearing down her housemates and calling bel pre staff 10 times a day to complain about nothing.

certain people in group homes who have nothing to do except honing their skills in breaking other people down over nothing, troublemakers Cornerstone needs to find a way of dealing with them so they don't create such agitation that those who want to work are stymied by constant stupid dramas over nothing.


Debbie CAME IN THE FIRST HOUR SHE CAME LIKE A FLOOD OR A HURICANE OR A WHIRLWIND OR AN INSPECTOR - Complaining about everything in a loud voice, traumatizing to have a new housemate unexpectedly inspect the house screaming about how bad everything was. None of the usual pleasantries.

I WAS NOT BORN TO BE DEBBIE DAVIS' SLAVE within an hour or so of her walking in the door for the first time Debbie Davis ordered me to wipe down the counters which were fairly clean seeing just how much she could get away with shoving the pans in my face yakking and yakking that she would get sick from the rust and the teflon that was scraped off I said I don't have any money either I can't replace them, you need to talk to the RCs or the supervisor about it kept on inspecting room after room and talking endlessly about how nice the four bedroom was at Braddock road for three days basically telling us we lived in a dump - why was Debbie alone in a four bedroom for so long, Idon't believe all three of her housemates were kicked out for smoking weed or doing other drugs as she said did they leave to get away from her harrassment and lies and shouting on the phone
Wet oil paint Debbie could tell I have been doing artwork, burst out that I don't do anything but sleep downstairs

Keith's nonsensical response - with my work all around was tracing a good drawing I had done to paint it with magic markers and my previous oil paintings were drying.

Complained about my coughing, Debbie shouts into her cell phone in the kitchen I can hear her downstairs and through the walls of my room, my job coach today Nov 26 was very startled when Debbie started shouting into her cell phone and Vanessa looked scared and asked me how old Debbie was and how many people were upstairs. I told Vanessa, only one, Debbie, who sounds like a whole crowd when she is shouting into her cellphone. I had told Vanessa earlier that my new housemate was upstairs and we could hear her moving around so Vanessa was extremely startled by the sudden shouting even though she knew there was someone upstairs.

Just before Vanessa Martinez left, Debbie came downstairs, stopped 3 steps up, there was an unnerving silence so I graciously introduced my job coach to her and Debbie to my job coach.

Keith said in housemeeting Monday that when someone new came people needed to be accomadating but the only things he mentioned had to do with Melissa and I changing not Debbie's extreme rudeness shouting lying to make a small nothing issue gain her the sympathy and defense of RCs at my expense over lies.

Just realized when I told Keith as I had told the other RCs at meds that I would never turn out another light that I did not turn on and that Debbie was making a huge continuing drama from my turning off the hall/stairway light TWICE. then Debbie told her BIG LIE that it had happened multiple times.

Before when I said twice to the RCs Debbie seemed to agree but learned she could not get endless mileage sympathy chance to perform her drama about her bruised shoulder and the mere possibility that she could have fallen down the stairs with the truth that I turned out light twice so she decided to up the ante, create a fish story of catching a minnow which then became bigger with each telling until it became a whale. She stated to Keith that she thought that I had turned off the hall light multiple times.

The Rehab Counselor supervisor needs to put a stop to this exploitation of housemates for attention from RCs and call her on her dramas so that people who want to create something useful are not dragged down by being afraid of even turning out a light in their own home from the self-agradizing endless drama that Debbie will make of it.

I brought in my Bible from the kitchen and swore that I turned the lights of twice not ongoing and asked Debbie to swear to her statement that I was continuing to turn of the hall/stairway light multiple times and that I was running upstairs repeatedly to turn off the light hall/upstairs from the basement where I was working on my computer and painting, Debbie would not and Keith told me to put the Bible away.

Debbie said she couldn't figure out why I kept running up from the basement to turn off the light at the mid-level. I only come upstairs to make tea or food, and turned out the light once when it had been on for hours, everytime I came up. I had said to several RCs that Debbie played her drama too AT MED MEETINGS that I would never again turn off a light that I had not turned on but Debbie kept playing it for more than it was worth to be the center of attention and to have a chance to use the interest of the RCs in a drama concerning me to go on and on about her physical problems which I am not responsible for.

----------

When Nicole came, Debbie had been calmer and friendly when she came back from her 4 or 5 day Thanksgiving visit to her family and I was hoping it would last, I want to live in peace to do my work and thought her extreme rudeness and gameplaying might be due to moving to a new place and her worry over her physical problems.

December 12, 2014


Debbie Davis IS an invasion of privacy. Like having a toddler following you all day saying, "Look at me. Pay attention to me." Debbie does not know how to have a conversation only a superfast, loud monologue which wears me out but I thought she might calm down and I did not want her telling lies about me again, so I tried, as I did at the beginning, to be friendly and helpful.

I was ambushed at 8:30 this morning by Debbie backed up by Keith who said that both housemates had called him the day before about the dishes I left in the sink. I have always done the dishes in the dishwasher at least once a day. I had emptied the clean dishes the night before and was feeling too ill to load the few dishes in the sink and counter. I had set my alarm for 9:05 because I thought that the RCs were going to start coming on time again at 9:30am. I was half-asleep and after being screamed at by Debbie backed up by Keith and I was not allowed to talk or say more than two sentences while Debbie was screaming and harranging me so I walked away from the table. I do not have to sit at the table during medication and be abused. Keith forgot to give me my meds before he left so he sent Meghan a little bit later. Debbie MUST NOT be allowed to ambush me this way again but to mention these things at housemeeting in a respectful way and allow me time to respond.

My heart was pounding and I had a severe panic attack after being screamed at over a few dishes in the sink which Debbie managed to sound like I was the enemy of humanity. She has been trying to turn me against Melissa by the things she says against her and Melissa has stated that she is afraid of Debbie, was glad when it looked like Debbie would not return from her last visit home and Melissa Willard stated that Debbie had been giving her a hard time about not washing the chicken before cooking and some other criticisms of Melissa. Has Debbie been entering Melissa's room without an invitation and blocking Melissa's doorway so that she cannot get out.

The St. Lukes RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES specifically mentioned blocking common access areas Debbie often blocks the kitchen by keeping the refrigerator door all the way opened and a shopping bag covering the rest of the entrance.

Debbie is supposed to bring these things up at housemeeting but she has stated a number of times in the past week or so that she does not like David. The housemeeting before last, David tried to do a fire alarm rehersal, Debbie kept saying it was stupid and she was not going to do it so David asked me what should be done and we did not have the dry run FIRE DRILL because of Debbie's objection.

December 22 Vanessa Martinez my job coach told me today that when she called to leave me a message to talk to me that Debbie told her she wasn't speaking to me. Debbie increasing her unrelenting hate to blocking messages from my Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor and is inappropriately complaining about me to my job coach.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL DEBBIE THAT VOC REHAB WHICH PAYS VANNESSA'S SALARY IS SEPARATE FROM CORNERSTONE --MY VOC REHAB COUNSELOR IS NOT TO BE HARRASSED BY DEBBIES BOGUS COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME. I WILL BE TELLING MARGARET MOELLER IN OUR MEETING IN JANUARY TO RENEW MY CONTRACT FOR VANESSA'S SALARY THAT CORNERSTONE BEL PRE IS ALLOWING MASSIVE HARRASSMENT OF WORKING CLIENTS BY DEBBIE DAVIS.


stolen fork.

why doesn't Debbie find some work or hobbies to interest her instead of being a hate-filled troublemaker?

many opportunities at Life Skills day hospitalization or since she is always complaining about having no money, a job coach to help her identify her interests and develop them other than finding ridiculous ways like a housemate turning off the light twice to declare all out war on their housemates. trying to turn one housemate against the other. bored as she said mischief maker

I have work that fascinates me and might be a blessing to others and Debbie is wasting the job coach time and the money spent for Vanessa's time with me by causing constant upset and trouble over nothing


why RCs always drawing Debbie aside said Melissa early on

DH Lawrence had the habit of taking the outside mannerisms of his friends in his novels and then putting an ectoplasm of his own making as their personalities often unflattering which did not please his former friends. Debbie also has this knack of making her own characters out of housemates.


Melissa Willard has not asked for an Rehab Counselor to stay an extra 15 minutes with her for a long time.

One thing Debbie was right about was when she told Meghan at meds that Meghan was the only RC to show an interest that the rest couldn't wait to get out of here, was true before Debbie came and Keith, Ana and others spent a year, Ana still does, spending most of the medication "visits" playing with their cellphones. Two weeks ago I got tired of watching ana play with her cellphone and asked her if our "visit" had started yet.

Debbie's bedroom door open --flush with wall --bright lights on in her room

It really is a very big sin that Debbie is doing and RCs encouraging to prevent someone from doing the work God gave them to do by stealing their time, reputation and peace of mind for dramas to distract Debbie from her boredom, fear of physical illness and misinterprets panic attacks as a reason to attack others like the chicken grease which she did not notice for 2 weeks then all of a sudden one evening gets hysterical and blames me shouting at me although I told her I do not eat or buy any meat.

not interested in solutions but dramas needs to write down her complaints against me and I will answer in writing which will make her think about what she is complaining about how petty and to think about the drama she wants so badly that she will lie and exaggerate and make everybodies life miserable and interrupt their work constantly instead of using the things provided by cornerstone like the many lifeskill classes so that she will not be so bored or worried about her health and can do some self-soothing instead of relying on bothering other people with work to do 24/7

I am a housemate not a 24 hour Rehab Counselor or therapist needs to read the rights and responsibilities in treating housemates with dignity and respect and not making impossible emotional demands on them\


Hurricane Debbie and the devastation she leaves in her wake Margaret Moeller and costing Voc Rehab much money by constantly disturbing clients efforts to make something of themself and do useful work.

for every three minutes Debbie or Keith talks I get three minutes of uninterrupted time to talk so they will know what the situation really is and to therefore based on enough information from both sides can try to work out solutions, I will leave the table if I am not given ANY time to speak without interruptions every two seconds like pinball machine wastes times and effort and I will not listen to any more monologues where I am given no time to speak and respond.


Keith Ellis needs to send the letter about smoking out back when he first told me about this new "law" and I will check with Peggy Wyss, Gino and Eugene to see that they have received this letter about no smoking on the back porch and that this new rule spoken of by Keith is agency wide and not just one of Debbies whims and attempts to be the tyrant of the household. Who made this law, is it agency wide applying to all the residences or is this new law or rule just apply me and Banquo Terrace??? The leaves have been removed which was Keith's first reason for the law and now he said that noone can use the back porch/deck because of fear of someone flicking cigarette over the balcony. I have never flicked my cigarette anywhere but always use the ashtray outside.

no gossiping or complaints about me to my job coach someone maybe dr parveen or margaret moeller or Keith or Vanessa's supervisor needs to explain the relationship of cornerstone with voc rehab and to hold Debbie accountible for destroying the peace of mind and ability to function of those who have been laying the groundwork to have a career Debbie needs something to keep her from the boredom she so often mentioned but she will not try anything

the old saying IDLE HANDS ARE THE DEVILS WORKSHOP applies here

In a word, Debbie is a classic TROUBLEMAKER and Cornerstone needs to take some responsiblity to protect client victims of troublemakers by having a strategy for dealing with troublemaking.

Will ask HUD for a replacement RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES and GRIEVANCE POLICY and write a grievance about Debbie Davis AND Cornerstone management for allowing this harassment to go on for so long and not telling troublemaker clients that harrassing their housemates is as bad as doing drugs and that they will be suspended or outed for continuing after strong warning to stop.

I put alot of effort into my relationship with Melissa Willard and it helps that she has work to do I put the same effort and more into trying to have a peaceful relationship with beth and gerda but it did not work because they preferred to stay around the house and relieve their boredom by harrassing me, trying to pick fights this boredom and refusal to find some useful work, volunteer or paid or laying the foundation in the job coach program, or learning crafts, cooking or recovery groups which Debbie refuses like beth and gerda make for idle hands and dramas and destroying other peoples efforts like kicking over someone sand castle or other destructive act, using a hammer on Michaelangelo's Pieta or throwing ink on a Renoir painting and then saying you are as great as these artists because it only took you a few seconds to destroy someones work of years

the man, Sirhan Sirhan, who shot and killed robert kennedy said all of kennedy's accomplishments accrued to him because he was greater than robert kennedy because he took his life -- this type of sick thinking which is prevalant among SOME clients needs to be addressed by cornerstone management to protect those clients who are trying to make something of their lives

Debbie has only been here a month aand has caused so much upset trying to turn my housemate Melissa Willard and I against each other if Debbie thinks she is sick of cleaning up after other people and she said it 2 weeks ago at housemeeting how do you think I feel after months of doing everyone elses work including beth's refusal to do her chores for years and doing inspection cleaning essentially alone cleaning up betty's clutter among other things without a mop or cleaning supplies until the day before inspection. and Keith and the RCs continue to look at me to clean the whole house and do not investigate Debbie's claims or her strange way of wild, wild cleaning and her wild behavior and accusatory behavior that makes other clients depressed and unable to function and Debbie even refusing to put money into household supplies so that we have not had paper towels for the past month, and the garbage bags are about to go out anna and other RCs saying negotiate with Debbie for who buys the supplies only would allow Debbie to make another messy psycho drama listing all her physical complaints and grudges against housemates that have accrued in ONE MONTH - negotiating with Debbie over buying necessary house supplies would be even more traumatizing for her housemates and stopping this destructive drama and attention seeking behavior IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STAFF AND MANAGEMENT AND A WILD, MANIC PHASE CLIENT SHOULD NOT BE HOUSEMATES RESPONSIBILTY TO CALM HER DOWN AND BE ESSENTIALLY A 24 HOUR STAFF FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS 24 HOUR CARE AT FENTON HOUSE.

I am not trained as staff nor have the authority of staff to insist that Debbie not abuse and harrass her housemates and stop slaming crashing and shouting into cellphone even interrupting my time one hour a week with job coach by shouting so loud upstairs that Vanessa and I cannot concentrate andDebbies refusal to take a phone message by telling ,my job coach that she, Debbie, was not talking to me was beyond the pale. someone needs to teach Debbie how to answer the phone and take messages and how to clean and basic, basic courtesy or at least not the abuse of housemates that Debbie has shown from the first minute she walked in the door.

Debbie stealing my mother's fork waving it around while she cooked before she hid it again and most likely took it home with her again. unbelievable arrogance constantly
-----

Call HUD to replace the RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND HUD GRIEVANCE POLICY that Beth Vonieff took down and hid and Keith and David refuse to replace.

Dec 27

Told Keith that I would not try to communicate with him again but ask my therapist Paula Weiss to translatesince I am never allowed to talk for more than 3 seconds without interruptions. Even after this statement Keith continued to interrupt me after less than a sentence for about 15 to 20 minutes and I will never again listen to monologues where I am not allowed to speak and am suffering from being hounded by Keith to go to Eric's class and received no support afterwards, Betty Levy's being so abused and her health neglected that I called Adult Protective Services and Betty was hospitalized the next day, being bullied into cleaning Betty's immense clutter and essentially doing the work for house inspection alone which seriously impacted my mental and physical health, Keith hounding me about my smoking and refusing to listen to me equating Debbie's calling 10 times a day and lying to having such a knowledge of what is happening that he can interrupt me after 2 or 3 word again and again and again and again.

Everyone needs to work on their listening skills.

Keith Ellis, Bel Pre Supervisor cannot solve a problem if don't know what the problem is, the nasty thing that Debbie has been CURRENTLY doing that she did not do at first is for 2 weeks or so she leaves her door open with the light on and the door is so wide open it is flush with the wall, this disturbs my sleep, and when Debbie does go to sleep and turns off the light she closes her door. I do not care if her door is open or shut as long as the light is not on or only for a few minutes when she goes to the bathroom, she sometimes slams her door shut at night which wakes me up. Debbie had not been using the hall light to get to the bathroom but to disturb me she left it on all night before she left last week to visit her family for Christmas. She had previously not been slamming her bedroom door.

For every 3 minutes Debbie, Keith, Melissa talk, I, Linda, must have 3 minutes of UNINTERRUPTED talk time or I will simply leave the room.

I am tired of years of politely listening to Keith and the new RC's monologues and getting no time to speak -- Keith and the RCs should know some at least of my emotional needs, reactions to things going on in the house, Debbies ridiculous accusation and my needs for some relatively minor help with my job coach simply use of cellphone camera which all RCs have to put my most recent, (past year) work on my art website and possibly help in getting masonite board home from HOME DEPOT, need van.

Debbie noticed that except for Meghan and sometimes Anna B., all the RCs can't wait to run out the door and we are no longer given the required 15 minutes at medication monitoring to see if we are okay or how things are going, at most, Shatara does a quick sharp interrogation of what we plan to do that day and/or the next but she and others RARELY show the type of interest that Keisha, Christina, Nikki and other previous RCs used to show, they write down a minimal amount show absolutely no interest and run out the door or often like Keith will spend most of the medication monitoring time playing with their cellphone for 10 of the 15 minutes allotted. This is contrary to the services that funders, insurers, HUD et al think that clients are receiving.

I will no longer sit at a table, esp. during housemeetings, where I have no voice and will not participate in Debbie's dramas of shouting, interrupting, changing the subject for destractions and accusations based on nothing, ie "all I do is sleep downstairs." when trying to talk about her 4 day psychodrama misusing the RCs at medication monitoring as judges because I turned off the light twice in the upstairs hallway, I told Keith to run his finger across the oil painting I was working on in front of my computer to see how wet the painting was.

How could Debbie know after less than a week what I do in my work area? I will not let Debbie work out her family issues on me.

Debbie came downstairs once and I was resting on the couch to stretch out my back after several hours at the computer, and she was having difficulty with her lie that I turned off the hallway light multiple time instead of the truth which I tried to establish based on previous psychodramas with the RCs where Debbie admitted it was only twice not the multiple times she changed it to with other abuse and lies that I ran upstairs from my work on computer and painting just to irritate her by turning off the hallway light.

Mindnumbing, useless, timewasting dramas over nothing because Debbie is bored and worried about her health and needs scapegoats instead of working on her problems.

Keith said on Friday that there were calls 10 times a day about problems between me and Debbie, I said I don't call 10 times a day (I rarely call Bel Pre even during Debbie's worst tantrums and other destructive games) and Keith agreed. When Debbie was being friendly after her Thanksgiving trip to her family, she told me blow by blow of all her complaints about Cornerstone and Bel Pre and how the place on Braddock Road was so much better and she told me in detail of the multiple calls she made to Bel Pre office to complain and then told me Bel Pre staff told her not to call unless it were important so she started using me as a Trojan Horse to get staff attention.

Debbie is the one making all the noise and drama and phone calls over nothing and trying to drag me into her fight with herself. She is ruining my reputation and peace of mind while I am quietly trying to work while Debbie rages and clatters and slams drawers and cabinets and pots and pans and shouts into her phone so loudly that even when she is upstairs my job coach and I cannot concentrate on the work.

I took Debbie twice by cab paid with my Call n Ride to Aspen Hill so she would know where to cash her check and shop since she said she did not know how to get off the bus and stated this a number of times very emotional. Just after the second time I took Debbie to cash the Dec 8th check and she went shopping with me at Giant and was friendly but didn't know Debbie two days later - the day before the evening of Debbie's CHICKEN GREASE hysteria was harrassing my housemate Melissa Willard to complain about a few dishes in the sink and Melissa apologized after Keith said both housemates were complaining about 4 bowls and dishes that had been in the sink one day, I had emptied the dishwasher the night before and was too tired to reload, for years, I have been doing the dishes in the dishwasher every single day and unloading it and would clean Beth and sometimes Betty's gloppy dishes without complaint or comment and Melissa has a number of times thanked me for loading and unloading the dishwasher while I was doing it. Melissa said that Debbie was very persuasive and spent a long time pressuring Melissa Willard to call, Melissa several times since then has reiterated that she and I are friends and that she is afraid of Debbie which Melissa has said several times (that she is afraid of Debbie and that Debbie is very, very aggressive), in front of RCs esp Meghan and last Friday to Keith and I state to the RCs that I am also afraid of Debbie and her aggressive, volatile behavior, she said to an RC when she first moved in that her friends and family are always telling her to calm down.

She is a wild woman, I want Debbie to leave me alone, stop harrassing me, stop mistaking me for a 24 hour Rehab Counselor or nursemaid or therapist, stop making racket all day long, stop disrupting my phone calls and meetings with my job coach with her shouting and screaming, stop trying to create all out wars over turning a light out twice, stop ordering me around and trying to find every way she can to irritate me ie her bedroom door suddenly wide open with light on, snapping her bedroom door shut waking me up, trying to deprive me of the nature in back on the deck with bogus complaints about noise, stop gossiping about me to RCs during med monitoring and calling 10 times a day to complain about me and nothing, to stop trying to cause division between me and my friend/housemate Melissa, and I want my mother's fork back.

Keith does not know that the current problem is with Debbies open door with light on at night to live your whole life knowing nothing because you don't listen - they thought they were speaking english - how can you solve a problem if you do not listen even a few minutes to know what the problem is how it changes how Debbie morphs her various harrassments - is she conscious of her real need and why she does these things Someone should tell her and prevent her damaging her housemates

Debbie keeps changing her games and Keith will not listen talks constantly so doesn't have a clue and I need myself to figure out what she is doing when one of her bombs explodes in my face like Keith saying in morning meds that both of my housemates had called him to complain the previous day about a few dishes in the sink, I will be half awake and 4 RCs will start lecturing me on not turning out lights and I won't have a clue til I piece together that Debbie has been lying and saying that I was turning off the light multiple times -- I guess she also complained that I turned off lights downstairs, Melissa doesn't use the hall light any more at night but often leaves on lights in the downstairs hall or dining room and esp during the day I turn it off.

Ana asked if Debbie needed the downstairs lights on at night and all day and Debbie said she needed them and was used to also leaving on the light above the stove, when I mentioned that you need to turn off the stove light sometime in a 24 hour periof because it gets hot, Debbie went into usual hysterics that the light in her house never got hot and she was used to leaving it on and I said okay.

The least comment however phrased however polite brings on anger, yelling rudeness hysterics and when I asked her not to get so excited when I speak, Debbie admitted that her relatives tell her a lot to calm down, but she still if very volatile and I am afraid of her over the top reactions if I say anything to her on any subject and she talks so fast and so angry and so long I feel dizzy and then she will say to Shatara, "I TOLD HER....." in a very angry voice like she was talking about her kids, when Debbie talked so much and so fast and with so much negative emotion I can not keep track of what she is saying and just want to get away.


when I said that for decades people were told to turn off lights to save the environment and for lower electric bills and that it was autopilot the RCs got angry and told Keith the wrong thing that the ongoing light situation is about turning off lights and my worry about electric bills when I said that I would try not to turn off the downstairs lights but it is such a habit it would take time to build new habit of NOT EVER TURNING OFF LIGHTS SOMEONE ELSE HAS TURNED ON .... and Ana esp said "you'd better not do it any more" but Ana also tried to clarify from Debbie if she really needed so many lights on 24 hours a day and could possibly turn out some at night. Ana also told Debbie when Debbie had apparently falsely told Ana that I was deliberately turning off lights to annoy her that there has never before been any trouble with me doing things out of spite to anyone but Debbie kept trying this lie with new RCs until I got very angry and left the table when she tried it out on Keith when he was subbing for David at housemeeting, each Rehab Counselor only heard Debbies dramatic tale with additions of how much worse her bruised shoulder got every day, though she told Melissa it was in between her breasts when she ran into the wall or door jamb, the light was not off for more that a second each time so I have no idea when Debbie could have bruise her shoulder or between her breasts and Melissa question how she could run into a wall or door jamb, not a door and bruise between her breasts?????of my daring to turn off the hall light twice, which for the first time in my hearing with Keith there challenged my statement of 2 time and said, "I think it was more than that multiple time." she couldn't gain much mileage in attention and sympathy and time from the RCs on the truth and the "I think" seemed like Debbie wondering how far she could stretch the truth on this minor, minor event.

, I said to each Rehab Counselor after it happened that I would never again turn off a light that I had not turned on but that did not satisfy Debbie because her game is to create dramas, she is now for 2 weeks started leaving her door wide open, so wide that it is flush with the wall with bright light in her room where she is sitting up in bed either reading or playing with cellphone. Debbie has stated several times that the reason she needs a working tv in the living room is that she has nervous breakdowns staying in her room all the time, she has a working tv in her room and could bring it downstairs in the living room she could also read or play with her phone in our mostly unused living room with a working lamp next to the dining room with chandlier lights.

Debbie needs to be in Fenton House where she will get 24 hour care, she needs to talk to someone all day, she cannot find something either useful or entertaining to do with her time.

I am not trained to be a 24 hour a day Rehab Counselor or therapist and Debbie is exploiting me by creating situations and fights out of nothing to gain RCs attention. Debbie is mostly fighting with herself while I am trying to work and prepare for my Vocational Rehab counselor meetings and to paint and prepare my paintings for an opportunity to show at Rickman Farms stable for the handicapped.

Debbie calls Keith and Bel Pre 10 times a day, I have not called even once because Keith Ellis will not listen to me and though he agreed with me when I said I DO NOT CALL 10 TIMES A DAY, he talked non-stop and is trying to solve problems based on Debbie's fantasies rather than letting me say even two sentences, Keith talks nonstop and is not aware of what he is doing, I have given up trying to communicate with someone who only does monologues,

My therapist wrote Keith Ellis, Bel Pre Supervisor, an email, at my request, asking him to listen to me and to put up RIGHTS and RESPONSIBILITIES for rules governing treatment of housemates with courtesy either from Cornerstone or HUD, this lack is a violation of the law, Keith Ellis said David Minestone is responsible but I have little hope of obtaining a copy so I will just send my complaint to HUD. Core Service House Inspector, Howard, did not check to see that the HUD and Cornerstone Grievance Policy and Rights and Responsibilities were posted, I may call him and ask him why he did not check and why Keith Ellis, despite repeated requests will not post the Grievance Policy with Comar Law and the Rights and Responsiblities for Cornerstone


I am writing a grievance about Debbie's ongoing harrassment since the minute she walked in the door about a month ago and will send it to HUD with the information that Cornerstone cannot and will not protect peaceful clients from abusive housemates and is therefore in violation of their contract with HUD.

Ambushes me, will think everything is okay then Debbie will very inappropriately gossip about me to RCs during medication monitoring, so it will be like a surprise attack, Debbie is supposed to mention these things at housemeeting and Melissa said once that it is like Debbie trys to turn one person against another and she is at it again as of February 20, 2015, Friday

Copy to Dr. Parveen and Paula Weiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment